Sunday, June 25, 2006

Calling All Fellow Food Artists...

My brother has recently discovered his love for cooking so he has joined Patently Delicious to post about his own kitchen exploits. So stay tuned for his postings...

On the same note, I know have many friends who also love to cook so if anyone wishes to post here or make a quick comment about one of their latest creations with a link to their own blog, please let me know and I'll make you a member of Patently Delicious! And no need to have any interest in intellectual property to post here! Especially M-Scribbles (she's really making me look like a slacker), Exuberant B, SMC and brother-in-law S.

The Swedish Chef still cracks me up :)

1 comment:

Nevkil said...

Hmm. I hope you like pictures of Steaks. OMG. The other thing I can make are quesidillas. (from ingrediants in my fridge) And my neckmeat hurts. I've become dynamited.

Soon as I find something tasty to cook, I'd love to help out ;-)