Sunday, December 10, 2006

All settled in

I just wanted to show all of you a few more pictures now that we have been living here for about a week. We are still waiting for our storage bin so please excuse the piles of junk.






































































Thanks for everyone tolerating us saying our famous phrase "when we move into the condo..." over the past few years. I'm sure some of you were thinking this condo thing was all in our head. If you aren't convinced by the pictures that it actually exists, come visit us! Or just come visit us anyway!

Ok, now that we are all moved in - I'm switching gears pretty much back to cooking. :)

My friends, AS and her husband, gave us a cook book titled "The Curry Book" that I had mentioned around July on my blog. Thanks! I plan to make my next post about one of those yummy-looking recipes in that book. But for now, I must fill my brain with complex math until my final on Thursday.

Stay Tuned!

9 comments:

ami said...

JC, your place is gorgeous! And it looks like you've settled in a bit more since I was over last week. Your new coffee table looks great and I'm impressed with all of the storage!

Congrats again :) Enjoy the cookbook - you now how a wonderful new kitchen to cook in.

I have that same laundry hamper with the "lights and darks" ;-)

JC said...

Thanks!

I'm eagerly awaiting our storage unit to be ready so we can move in those extra boxes. I'm debating getting a small pub table for the kitchen area so we can give the appearance that we eat like civilized people and not at the coffee table. :)

Of course you have the same hamper! ha ha...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everyone tolerating us saying our famous phrase "when we move into the condo..." over the past few years.

It seemed like much longer than just a few years...

;-)

The place looks great! Can't wait to visit! I don't see where the DVD collection is - it seems to be missing from all the photos...

:-)

JC said...

Can't wait to have you all over!

As for the DVD collection, our new coffee table now houses our DVDs, video games and board games with room to spare. It also has a little drawer to hold the remotes!

Check it out...
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=985&f=2854

Kathryn said...

The place looks great. How exciting for you both!

JC said...

Thanks, Kathryn!

sangeet said...

looks awesome, JC! :) congrats!

Anonymous said...

I like the place. It looks good! Mmmm... The Curry Book. That's the same one I brought up, right? Try the veggie ravioli in a coconut cream sauce with toasted walnuts, but use the same measurement of curry paste instead of powder. I think it tastes better with the paste. --Leyla

Anonymous said...

Haven't been on your site in a while. Your new place looks so homey and beautiful. I am happy for both of you. Congrats!! Rosemary